Click here if you have a log-in pass:
Our credit courses are only Ca$750 for local part-time students, and full-time students are entitled to discounts depending on the student’s previous marks and achievements. Non-resident students pay Ca$850 per course.
Dropping courses and getting refunds for those courses, less an admin fee of $100/course, is permitted within the first 10 days after the registration. Cancellations after that period, regardless of the student’s attendance, does not compel this high-school to make any refunds and the registrant is still obliged to make any outstanding dues.
A Full payment for 3 or more courses on the day of registration can get you an extra 10% discount. Any partial payment arrangement has to start with an upfront 30% and be followed by another 40% before the date of Midterm exams and one last 30% installment one week before the date of final exams.
- Fall Semester Second week of September ~ Last week of January
- Winter Semester Second week of February ~ Last week of June
- Summer Course July 1st ~ August 30st
To qualify to obtain your diploma, students are required to achieve the following:
- Earn 18 compulsory credits;
- Earn 12 optional credits;
- Complete 40 hours of community involvement activities;
- Successfully complete the provincial secondary school literacy test.
Students must earn the following compulsory credits in order to obtain the Ontario Secondary School Diploma:
- 4 credits in English (1 credit per grade)
- 1 credit in French or any other language
- 3 credits in mathematics(at least 1 credit in Grade 11 or 12)
- 2 credits in science
- 1 credit in Canadian history
- 1 credit in Canadian geography
- 1 credit in the arts
- 1 credit in health and physical education
- 0.5 credit in civics
- 0.5 credit in career studies.
- 1 additional credit in English, or a third language, or social sciences and the humanities, or Canadian and world studies
- 1 additional credit in health & physical education,or the arts, or business studies
- 1 additional credit in science (Grade 11 or 12) or technological education (Grades 9-12)